Do you struggle with technology or the internet? Need help learning how to use your smart phone? Follow this link to find a support centre close to you.
What the NHS app can do and how to use it
If you’re a patient at one of our practices, you can use the NHS App to access a range of NHS services on your smartphone or tablet.
It doesn’t replace existing services.
You can still contact us in the usual ways. But, once you have verified your identity in the app, you will have easy, 24/7 access to a growing range of health services and information.
Advice and information:
- search symptoms, conditions, and treatments
- get health advice through 111 online
- find NHS services near you
- check your NHS number
- book and cancel appointments
- check your referrals and hospital appointments
- manage vaccinations
- nominate a pharmacy and order repeat prescriptions
Manage your health:
- access your GP health record securely
- register your organ donation decision
- take part in health research
Send and receive messages:
- send an online form about your symptoms, conditions, or treatment directly to the surgery
- receive messages and notifications
- view messages from your GP surgery and get notifications through your phone or tablet
Help someone else:
- link profiles. You can apply to access the health records, appointments and prescriptions of people you care for (including children) – or get help from someone you trust
If you have any problems using the NHS App, you can select ‘help’ in the top right-hand corner of the app or visit nhs.uk/helpmeapp.
GET STARTED WITH THE NHS APP
Click the image below to link to the NHS app website for full information
QUICK START GUIDE
Click the image below to download a leaflet to help you set up your NHS App
ORDERING REPEAT PRESCRIPTIONS
Click the image below to download an easy guide leaflet to ordering your repeat medicines